As always, please leave a comment if you have other sites to add. If you missed the earlier parts of the series, you can go back to part two: blogs here.
- Grey Gnome Games
- News from the maker of Plague and Zogar's Gaze.
- Games of Muu
- Design blog by Fish of Muu.
- TCN Games
- Game design blog by SBoy of TCN Games.
- Sugar Pill Studios
- Sugar Pill Studios is the independent one-man game development company of Gary Dahl. Blog and a few articles.
- Designed for Play
- Designed for Play's design blog.
- Stone Manah
- Design blog of the maker of Of Power & Glory, Of Feast & Famine, and other games.
- Chevee Dodd
- Blog and game information by Chevee Dodd.
- Hyperbole Games
- Blog, news, and Hyperbole Games information including play-testing round robin.
- Also of interest, he aims to "Showcase great designs from other designers. I want publishers and players to know that a visit to HyperboleGames.com will result in something special. We have a great community of designers and players and I want to do my part."
- Grow Giant Games
- Grow Giant Games's blog.
- Battle of the Aces
- A blog specific to the board game Battle of the Aces.
- Stone Maier Games
- Makers of Viticulture, a game recently Kickstarted.
Go on to the last segment, part four: miscellaneous.