If you missed the rest of the series, go back to part three: indie blogs. If you have sites to suggest, please add a comment.
- The Gamers' Table
- Check out their Indy game reviews.
- Board Game Podcasts
- A good consolidation of podcasts related to board gaming.
- Father Geek
- Parent and child reviews. They often look at indie games.
- RPG Podcasts
- A directory of podcasts related to RPGs. Many cross over into the world of board and card games as well.
- Building the Game
- "Join Rob Couch and Jason Slingerland as they take the journey to become first time game designers. On each episode we talk about games we play, game mechanics that we love and pitch our own game ideas to one another."
- Kickstarter Conversations
- A site that interviews people involved with Kickstarters.
- Kickstarters HQ
- "Our aim is to use all of these skills to help you learn how to find your passion, build a following and get funded on Kickstarter.com. Whether you've done this before or you're just thinking about it, we'd like to help you get funded easier, faster and for more with free audio, video, articles and events."
- Funding the Dream on Kickstarter
- A great resource for game designers hoping to Kickstart their products.
Go on to the last section.